Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Submissions

If you have a submission for the Show, you can bring your artwork to the Stake Center between 1pm-4pm on the 22nd.  If that time does not work for you, you can also bring it to my house - 377 Harvest Moon Drive - any time on the 21st.  We want to make sure everything is transported and stored safely.

Also, we need the wording for the note card that will be displayed with your art.  It should be a short description of how your piece portrays how you feel the Savior's love.  It can be something as simple as "I feel my Savior's love when..."  Please email this to me at stakeartscommittee@yahoo.com or call me at (801) 592-5587.

If you have a submission, but haven't signed up yet, you can still sign up!  Scroll down to the post below for what information we need.  Please also include the wording for your note card.

Please let me know if you have any questions!  Everything is really coming together for an awesome Art Show!  Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment